A&J E-EDU Academy
Local Payment – pay with peso in the academy
- Before Flight
- Cancel before 3 weeks
- All refund except registration fee
- Cancel within 3 weeks
- Refund except registration and charge $500 Refund (within 30 days to student’s account)
- Over 50% of period left
- 50% refund except used weeks (within 30 days to student’s account)
- Below 50% of period left
- No refund
- Guarantee Policy
- Registration fee $200
- No refund
- Stop guarantee after 3 warnings (Not following the policy No refund)
- Registration fee is not refundable, tuition fee and dormitory fee must be fully paid 4 weeks before opening of the course.
- For the extension of the program, write in the application form before 4 weeks and fully paid before 2 weeks.
- Tuition fee and dormitory fee are impossible to be carried-forward and transfer.
- Delay of schedule and changes: Changes in the date of arrival is possible if there’s more than 3 weeks left on the day of departure.
- Cancellation before program starts
- Cancellation 3 weeks before program starts: All the payments are refundable except the registration fee.
- Cancellation 2 weeks before program starts: All the payments are refundable except the registration fee and penalty ($200)
- Cancellation 1 week before program starts: All the payments are refundable except the registration fee and penalty ($300)
- Cancellation after program starts
- More than 8 weeks left: 60% of left term is refundable.
- Less than 8 weeks left: 50% of left term is refundable.
- Less than 4 weeks: It is not refundable.
Refund process – a written request shall be forwarded to the academy manager one week before leaving. BECI head office will remit the amount to the student’s account 4 weeks after ending the program.
- Loss of class due to personal issue is difficult to be compensated.
- All the processes of the refund are being done in Korean office; refund during training is processed within 1 month after student’s return to his country.
Refund and Extension Policy
- Before starting the course (Before arriving in the Philippines)
- Four weeks before starting the course, there is no refund for the registration fee ($100) if you cancel the course.
- One week before starting the course, there is no refund for the registration fee ($100) and the cancellation fee ($50) if you cancel the course.
- After starting the course (After arriving in the Philippines)
- Once the course is started, there is no refund for the term which has already started.
- Once the course is started, there is a refund for the term which has not started yet. In the case of the refund amount, it will be 60% refundable.
- If you request the refund while attending the course, you should report to the manager who is in charge of this duty 1 week before the next term. If you do not follow this valid date, the refund amount will be 50% of the next term.
- The extension of your course
- Basically, you can extend the course in 4-week units. (eg. 4/8/12/16 weeks) However, if you want to extend 1-week unit (eg. 1/2/3/5/6 weeks), it is also possible. You should report to the manager who is in charge of this duty 2 weeks before the next term.
- In the case of the extension course fee, you should pay it under your name 2 weeks before starting the extension course.
- As for the refund policy for the extension course, it will be totally the same with the previously mentioned refund policy.
- In the case of the expelling
- If students critically violate the regulation or negatively affect the study atmosphere seriously, it is possible for them to be expelled without any refund.
- The date of returning refund amount
- One month later after you finish the course, you can receive the refund amount.
Refund of registration fee
The enrollment fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances, and will be valid for one year only if the enrollment payment is postponed.
Tuition Fee Refund
- If you request a refund prior to the start of training, a penalty of $100 will be charged.
- (1) Cancellation of training within 2 weeks of departure: 100% refund after deduction of penalty of $100
(2) Within 3 days of departure (until the Thursday of departure) Cancellation: Penalty of $300 and 100% after deduction
(3) On the day of departure (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) Cancellation of training: 100% refund after deducting 4weeks tuition fees
- If you request a refund after the start of the training, you will not receive a refund for the program that has already started. Apply within 1/3 of the total program except for the program already started. – Apply within 50/50 of the remaining program. – 30% and there will be no refunds for subsequent applications. (Refunds for 1 week, 2 weeks or 3 weeks are not allowed in any case and refunds can be applied for a minimum of 4 weeks)
- There is no refund for the dismissal due to expulsion.
- After confirming the fact that there is excessive tuition discount, the institute may ask for the difference payment and the refusal will be the cause of the expulsion. (Refund according to the time of the expulsion)
- If you are enrolled in less than 12 weeks, you will not be able to make a refund during your studies. (In principle, 12-week basic registration)
- In any case, we will not refund tuition fees for programs that have already started.
- Score Guarantee Please check the Score Guarantee page for the relevant refund policy (see details ).
Refund of other expenses
- Visa: We will refund the amount only when you request a refund before your visa application
- SSP fee: We will only refund the SSP fee when you request a refund before SSP application
- Pick-up fee: Refunds will be refunded only when requesting a refund before boarding the vehicle
*When requesting a refund of all the above fees, a ‘Request for a written refund’ must be submitted. In principle, the refund amount will be paid through the registered agent after 15 days from the date of submission.
*Regarding the amount and timing of the refund, it is a principle to make a decision with the registered agent.
The enrollment fee paid cannot be refunded. The duration of the enrollment fee is one year.
Refund of tuition:
- As for refund before entering the school, we will refund the amount excluding enrollment fee and overseas remittance fee when canceling 3 weeks before the date of your study abroad.
However, if cancellation is less than three weeks, the following provisions shall be followed:
In case of cancellation two weeks before the date of your arrival
- Refund the amount except $100 enrollment fee and overseas remittance fee.
In the case of cancellation one week before the date of your arrival
- Refund after deducting the 20% from the amount and $100 enrollment fee and overseas remittance fee.
- In the case of the last cancellation, if the pickup cost has already occurred, we cannot refund anymore.
- For those who enter the school for less than 8 weeks, there is no refund, except for some exceptions.
- As for the cancellation after entering the school, 50% will be refunded from the period. However, we will charge a refund for cancellation based on weekly units.
For example: if you apply for the first 16 weeks and leave our school in the 8th week, 50% from the remaining period, which is 4 weeks price will be returned. If you leave in the 9th week, it will be counted as a 12th week’s cancellation and 50% from the remaining period, which is 2 weeks’ fee will be refunded.
- In case of violation of school regulations and dismissal, there will be no refund.
- School holidays will not be held on holidays in the Philippines, but according to holidays specified by the Philippine National Law. There is also no refund for this.
- In any case, you cannot transfer your study institution to another person.
- The school is not responsible for damage caused by natural disaster lands, warfare, delay of arrival, schedule change, theft by carelessness of the principal, and other reasons of unavoidable accident.
- School is not responsible for troubles and life damage caused when going out.
- When making a refund, refund will be made through the agency that received the procedure. The refund amount will be transferred within 30 days after exiting.
Other expenses refund:
Electricity and water fee not used for month/s, VISA price before application will be refunded. Refund of VISA fee is limited only when school inform you before applying for immigration. Please inform school so as soon as possible.
Regarding the change of course:
There are no refunds in the following changes.
- If you change the course, if the amount exceeds the amount you initially paid, please pay the additional fee.
- When changing the course, if the amount is less than the amount you paid, there is no refund.
Regarding change of room:
When upgrading your room, please pay the additional dormitory fee. In addition, we do not refund the dorm fee when downgrading the room at your convenience. However, if you downgrade depending on the circumstances of the school, you will be eligible for refund.
KEUNMOON (KES) Academy
1. Pre-departure cancellation of training
- Cancellation 4 weeks before departure: Full refund, excluding registration fee $100
- Cancellation 3 weeks before departure: Refund except for registration fee $100 & penalty $50
- Cancellation 2 weeks before departure: Refund except for registration fee $100 & penalty $100
- Cancellation 1 week before departure: Refund except for registration fee $100 & penalty $150
- Cancellation 3 days before departure: Refund except for registration fee $100 & penalty $300
- Cancellation 1 day before departure: Refund except for registration fee $100 & penalty $500
- Cancellation of training afterdeparture
- Refund request must be filed in a written application.
- The course period is 4 weeks. If the period started, it will not be refunded anymore.
- If expelled due to failure to comply with school regulations, no refund.
- After the written request was confirmed, the school will remit the refund to student’s account within 30 days after the training.
- The same refund policy applies for campers. But the amount paid to the Philippine government is not refundable.
Students who cancel or reduce the duration of their study program receive a refund depending on the date of given request. Refunds can be received from agencies or from the management within 30 days after the formalized cancellations or modifications of study programs.
It is important for students to understand the refund policies of the academy and go through the proper procedures to avoid any conflict with class and accommodation arrangements.
Students who wish to cancel their program have to fill out a Refund Request Form. Once submitted, the processing and release of the refund shall be implemented within two (2) weeks. On the other hand, forfeiture of refund shall be applied to students who are expelled from the academy due to misconduct and other grave offenses.
After the processing and approval of the refunds, the students shall be receiving their refunds from their agencies.
All refunds released will be based on the actual amount received by the academy. Thus, deductions such as bank transaction fees may be applied. Promotions shall be considered as deductions as well.
BEFORE ARRIVAL IN THE PHILIPPINES
- If students cancel their program more than 1 week before arriving in the Philippines, they will be given a full refund except the registration fee ($100).
- On the other hand, students who cancel less than one week before arriving in the Philippines, 1 week worth of accommodation and the registration fee ($100) will be deducted to their refund.
DURING THE STUDY PROGRAM
- Non-refundable fees
- Registration fee ($100)
- Pick-up fee ($50) **May still be refunded if students cannot use the service due to unexpected circumstances**
- Individual pick-up ($200) **Can only be refunded if cancellation of the service is done days before the students’ expected pick-up**
- Fees paid in the Philippines:
- Visa Extension fees and ACR I-Card
- Book fees
- If the students decide to discontinue their program with Monol during the first week of their first term at the academy, they can receive 100% refund along with the SSP fee.
- Refunds given to students will be based on the term schedule of Monol, regardless of their start date. Students who have already started their term shall not receive any refund for that term.
- Before the students progress to the next term, they should process their request for refund more than a week before it starts. Once approved, they can receive 100% refund of tuition and accommodation fees.
- On the other hand, students who decide to cancel one week before the start of the new term or less shall be receiving a refund with a deduction, which is a week’s worth of accommodations.
- Change of dormitory/course
- Application for changing dormitories or courses is done at the Marketing and Student Management Department (MSD) every two or 4 weeks, following the scheduled terms.
- Payment for dormitory and course change shall be done in the Philippines and in Peso. Refunds for these changes shall be released in Peso as well and will have a 50% deduction.
- Before Departure
This policy covers the student who cancelled his/her application to study in PIA BEFORE departure from his/her home country. To apply for cancellation, the following rules and procedures shall be observed.
|Cancellation||Enrollment (USD)||Cancellation Fee (USD)|
|4 weeks before departure date
From your country to the Philippines
|3 weeks before departure date
From your country to the Philippines
|2 weeks before departure date
From your country to the Philippines
|1 weeks before departure date
From your country to the Philippines
- If a student cancels an application to study at PIA 4 weeks prior to his or her departure schedule, no cancellation fee shall be charged against him.
- If a student cancels an application to study at PIA 3 weeks prior his or her departure schedule, a cancellation fee of 50 USD shall be deducted from the initial deposit made.
- If a student cancels an application to study at PIA 2 weeks prior to his or her departure schedule, a cancellation fee of 100 USD shall be deducted from the initial deposit made.
- If a student cancels an application to study at PIA 1 week before his or her departure schedule the entire amount of the initial deposit of 150 USD shall be forfeited.
This policy covers the student who cancelled his/her application to study in PIA AFTER departure from his/her home country and UPON arrival at PIA.
- A cancellation form must be filled out and submitted to an authorized PIA staff.
- NO REFUND for the term that has already started shall be given to the student who applied for the cancellation of his/her application to study in PIA.
- The policy on refund shall cover the term/s that has/have not started yet. ONLY fifty percent (50%) of the fixed fee per term shall be refunded to the student.
- Upon due completion ad submission of the cancellation form, PIA shall verify the reasons given through personal consultation with the student. Thereafter, processing of the refund shall be completed within 30 days.
Other Policies Concerning Refund
- As a general rule, once the corresponding fee/s has/have already been paid by the students for the entire duration of his/her stay n PIA, ONLY fifty percent (50%) of the tuition per term SHALL BE refunded.
- Violation of school rules by the students shall not be tolerated. Thus, if a student gets warning/s after thorough investigation, PIA shall DEDUCT a corresponding amount from his/her deposit as a penalty for such infraction.
In the event that the student incurred more than two (2) counts of violation, he/she shall be EXPELLED accordingly after due investigation has been conducted. Moreover, he/she SHALL NOT be entitled to any refund of his/her deposit for the remaining period of stay in PIA.
Cancellation after arrival
- In case of an immediate decision to go back to your country during your stay in the Philippines, total tuition fee and the last one week will not be refunded. However 70% of the dorm fee will be given.
- No refund in case of expulsion from the academy.
- Cancelling due to inevitable reasons (disease, accident etc.) 50% will be refunded with proper documentation of certification.
- All classes will be removed in the process of refund. All refund will be given within 30days from the decision for refund.
Delayed arrival, absent, not arrival
- In the event of arrival late cause of student’s personal problem, we will not compensate for the loss of delay and no refund for the loss as well.
- In the event of absent cause of student’s personal problem, we will not compensate for the loss of absent and also not provide supplementary class.
- In the event of delayed arrival or delayed departure day, please inform your agency of delayed things.
- Official pick-up time is between 11:30P.M. to 12:30A.M. Please contact us in advance if the student will be late.
Remit and Refund policy
- Registration fee
- Registration fee ($100) would be paid to the agency when student registers to WALES.
- Tuition fee
- Payment of the student to the agent： 3 weeks before the student’s departure, tuition fee should be paid by the student to the agency’s bank account.
- Remittance from agency to WALES： 1 week before student’s departure, the tuition fee should be remitted from agency to the WALES’ bank account.
- Deposit slip should to be sent as scan, picture or data after the remittance.
- Acceptance letter will be released after confirmation of remittance from agency to WALES’ bank account.
- Cancelation might be implemented if the remittance from student to agency is delayed 3 weeks before student’s departure.
- Students cannot be accepted if the tuition fee has not yet been remitted to WALES bank account.
- Before departure
- The student can avail full refund of his/her tuition fee if he cancelled it three (3) weeks before his/her departure.
- The student can avail his refund but with $200 deduction from his/her tuition fee if he cancelled it within three (3) weeks before his departure.
- After departure
- Students who arrived and planned to stay for 4 weeks cannot get any refund.
- Students who decided to go back to their country before his/her planned departure can have 50% refund from the remaining terms if he/she informs it within three (3) weeks of his stay though his/her first term is automatically forfeited.
- Students cannot claim any refund if they informed it after three (3) weeks of stay in the school.
- Course changes
- Refund will not be given when students change to cheaper program because of students’ preferences.
- Refund would be paid by agencies when students cannot proceed with their course because of their level and need to change their course to easier one within 3 weeks after students’ arrival.
- Other situation
- Fifty percent (50%) of tuition fee will be refunded for inevitable cases like :
- Death of the immediate family
- Any medical condition that requires immediate attention such as surgery, disabling or crippling diseases/ allergies, and those that are not covered by medical services in the Philippines (with medical certificate).
- Minor allergies/sickness.
- Inability to cope with existing environment
- Mental health
- Students who got discount from the agent
- Kicked out